Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweetest man ever

**Ed Note Sorry about the asspoor formatting in this post. I'm having Google Chrome/Blogger issues. Apparently they don't get along. And here I thought Chrome was perfect. Everything lets me down eventually.

Anyone familiar with this blog has heard the true story of my inbred puppies. We've kept in touch with one of the owners via e-mail, who luckily happens to be the sweetest man alive. He lives in a small town in Northern Ontario (the name eludes me), where he works as a cable guy and completely adores his inbred puppy. CUJO (great name) is the toast of the town. In last year's Santa Claus parade, his owner put a hat on him and Cujo walked as Santa Claus. I could cry.

Anyway, the guy's emails are freaking adorable. I had to share.
Here they are in sequence.

----Original Message-----
Sent: March 5, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: Cujo
Hi Margaret: just sending you a email to let you know about your's and mine (CUJO) he is just doing fine and eating me out of house and home (MR.PIGGY) he love's the snow but I hate that white stuff.Can wait for the heat wave so I can take him to some of my baseball games and the park's to run around. so here is a picture of him taken Feb.29 2008 Well it is time for us to get ready to go to bed. Bye for now from Dave and CUJO (WOOF WOOF Lick Lick)

Sent:
April 18, 2008 7:26 PM
Subject: RE: Cujo

Hi Margaret: We are doing just great we are getting ready to go to park's and he has a girlfriend in the biulding and the snow he just love's to run in it here is a picture of CUJO taken just last month I hope you get the picture of CUJO
P.S Please e-mail me to let me know if you got the picture and now he is 8month's old and eatting like a piggy
From Dave And CUJO (He love's you all Lick's and woof's )

Sent:
June 25, 2008 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: Cujo
Our boy Cujo is doing great and eat's me out of house and here is our little guy and I am getting marry too and having a baby also one of these pics is me and my wife tobe the one say's (lynn and dave) bye for now
Love Cujo and Dave (woof woof)
How is his Mom and Dad doing can u send me pics of his Mom & Dad for me Margaret thank you


Sent:June 28, 2009 11:25:09 AM

Hello Meredith and Maggie
Thank you so much for sending me picture's of Cujo's Mom and Dad and Sister, They are very cute I hope to send you guy's more picture's of Cujo and if you can please send me more of his family well be real great just to have them so I can print them off and put them and put them in a picture frame and thank you everything for the wishes from you guy's. He is a super dog
Please keep in touch
Love CUJO (WOOF WOOF LICK'S LICK'S ) TO MY MOMMY AND DADDY and from Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...