Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thursday Night

I wrote a post about my embarrassing behaviour on Thursday night. Upon reflection, I read it back and felt great shame.

Delete.

The post lies in my digital trash bin. Right next to my dignity.

Don’t get me wrong – I feel no regret for getting drunk and acting a damn fool. Thursday night was just another step in my calculated life journey of going down in a fiery ball of fun and passion and hilarity.

Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age.

Unfortunately for you, I possess the presence of mind to not write about this ish on the Interwebz. Not in detail, anyway. You just…had to be there.

However, now there’s nothing to write about. Really...nothing. It's the Sunday of a long weekend in Canada and most people I know are enjoying the wilderness. That will be me soon. I’ll try this again later. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...