Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love the Internet

Thanks to Omar El Akkad at the Globe and Mail whose great article linked to two of the best things I’ve seen on the Interwebz in a while.

First, there’s the Verizon Wireless employee math FAIL, and the “best airline complaint letter ever.” Listen, read and enjoy. Relish in the human condition. We’re the freaking best.
Those links are helping me forget last night’s Jays game.

This was my yesterday….start work at 7:30 a.m. Shed a few tears, enjoy a couple of group hugs and finally arrive home from work at 10:45 p.m. to sip a glass of wine and ….holy shit….watch a live Jays game! Not only were the Jays playing a day game, but Halladay was pitching and we were up 8-3!!!

Any one who watched the game knows how the rest of my night went.

3 comments:

  1. That letter was UNREAL.

    And I'm still trying to get the taste of that Jays game out of my mouth. Fucking bullpen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, yeah this paragraph is really nice and
    I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
    thanks.

    Here is my site; Ebon Talifarro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure where you're getting your info,
    but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for
    this info for my mission.

    My web-site .VDLcuN6nDfM

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on...