Saturday, May 23, 2009

DKM on....

The Boston Red Sox:

goddamn bean eating jowl-fuck-faced Ted Kennedy ambervision sunglass-wearing white-haired frat piece of shit bandwagon-jumping second place park-inflated statistic Masshole fucks

HAHAHAH. My boy's a nerd. I had to violate his privacy and share this. I knew he felt strongly about the Red Sox but this is....beyond. Dane Cook is a Red Sox fan. Another reason to hate them.

To DKM: Don't despair! I hate to see you blue. Jays will win next time. Millar must be vindicated!

**UPDATE**
It turs out DKM didn't write that super angry and hysterical post. He read it on Drunk Jays Fans and liked it so much he saved it to a Word document so he could re-visit it whenever he wanted. Must give credit where it's due.
The best part of this story is, he's an even bigger nerd than I previously thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...