Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEE DOGS BEE DOGS BEE DOGS!!

The photo that started it all.

Ladies and gentlemen. Presenting my latest Internet obsession: Bee Dogs.
Bee Dogs is the Internet’s premiere repository of dogs in bee outfits. There are almost 40 pages of bee dogs for your perusal. 40 pages of dogs in bee costumes. That's all there is to it, folks.

Bee Dogs was brought to my attention by the Twitter-sphere yesterday and it has quickly consumed me. I haven't been this excited about a website since Fuck You, Penguin. I just can't stop thinking about Bee Dogs. I am using every resource I have to make this thing go viral.
By the way, Tarek, this is your third prong. Have you visited yet?

Anyone who makes it to the end of the Bee Dogs site gets a prize. Clear your schedule, people. You'll need an hour or so.Trust me; it gets funnier as you go.

Once I made it to the end, I e-mailed the author and professed my love (thanked her for brightening my life). Bee Dogs has been active since 2005, so the owner may have since retired from the Bee Dogs business, but I’ll let you know if she ever writes back. Anyone who dedicates that much time and effort into creating such a hilarious little slice of the Interwebz deserves recognition. You can pay it forward to Gina of Bee Dogs here.
I hope you enjoy this site. Share it with a friend or four. Bee Dogs deserves it.

2 comments:

Ramble on...