Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crazy Ears Hates Me

Big news everyone.

I hopped into my cab this morning and was met with the surprise return of Crazy Ears!

It was a welcome reunion on my part – after staring at photos of cauliflowered ears for 15 minutes on Google the other day, my driver's appearance no longer offends me. We are obviously meant to be, though he was not at all pleased to see me. I was all, “oh I lost your phone number,” and he was all, “go stuff yourself, lying scab.” He might not want anything to do with me but I’m determined to make it work. I’ll wear him down eventually; I’ve done it before and will do it again. His car is just so clean – he still has the plastic wrapping on the seatbelts.

God, these cab stories are lame. My weekend begins in two hours, I promise to do something embarrassing and worthy of this degenerate blog.

I'm open to suggestion, friends.

1 comment:

Ramble on...