Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can't blog....sleeping

Last night, DKM and I went out with this young, accomplished chef who's mulling over a potential move to Doha. Since DKM and I are so awesome to party with, we got home at three in the morning, with an invite to Jordan and a new friend who is seriously considering relocating. Yay.

I'm the first to admit Doha isn't the most exciting city in the world, but I love it regardless. Any one in Canada been directly affected by the recession? Move to Qatar! We've got plenty of jobs for young assholes like you and me -- I should know, I was offered a position yesterday.

Like how I just slid that in there? I have a job! I start Sunday. I beat employment limbo. Cha cha cha.

So we celebrated hard last night and I can barely move this morning. My hangover has rendered me useless and unable to string a couple of posts together. I've been lying in bed since 8 a.m. watching comedy clips on YouTube.

So yea, Louis C.K. can amuse you instead. This clip always makes me chuckle. It's about the saddest handjob in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...