Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What do I have in common with Mickey Rourke?

Probably a lot more than I'd like to admit.

One thing we openly share is a love for our old chihuahuas. Mickey's beloved dog Loki died last week. He was devastated.
Mickey and Loki

This morning, I received a message on my facebook wall from my brother, notifying me that The Little Dog "isn't doing well." I am also crushed.

Cyntia aka Beeeebeeee aka The Little Dog is my crotchety 12 year-old chihuahua.

To Benjamin -- Of all the awful things to write on a facebook wall!! That jerk knew I would freak out. It's like five in the morning in Toronto right now-- and I can't do a damned thing but sit here and hold a bedside vigil for the least photogenic dog in the world. Cyntia Louise.


Get well, Cyntia!

Sidenote-- Yes, I called her Cyntia Louise. All of my dogs have middle names. I love naming things, and middle names are like a bonus!

Some of my old dogs' full names:
Caliopi Annie
Henry John James (distinguished, right?)
Molly Indiana
Ivy Marie
Cyntia Louise
Liza Wonky
Jesse Noodle
Pearl Whirl

I need to get a life.

***LITTLE DOG HEALTH CRISIS UPDATE****
8:30 a.m. in Toronto.
Cyntia is fine. I just got word from my mother who said that my dear brother, Benjamin, was merely being an arse. If I weren't so relieved, I'd be really, really pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...