Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Pressure!

Are you excited for DKM's guest post tonight? Me too.

It must be said however, that I feel badly putting him through this. He never asked to be a part of my sick blog. His only crime was loving me!! Poor sod.

Anyways we're celebrating an anniversary of sorts tonight (we got engaged on the 24th) so I can alleviate my guilt then by being a darling. Peace to be restored in mere hours.

Next!

After weeks of silence on the job front, things have really picked up. I have three meetings in the next week or so, so excuse me if I disappear. I have an interview Thursday in front a panel of ladies which is only slightly intimidating...probably going to vomit.

All right, enough of this. Time to write some drivel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...