Saturday, February 21, 2009

BIG NEWS

So last night, I invited the love of my life, the handsome and desirable DKM to write a guest post on this blog. I suggested Gord's girlfriend do the same on his, but this post is to let everyone know that I thought of it first. Challenge! This calls for a cheeky emoticon sticking out its tongue. Good thing I'm not that lame.

DKM has a deadline and everything. Sooo profresh! He has until Tuesday afternoon to defend his honour on Hack the Bone.

Tuesday, darling!
You're really good looking. Please be kind.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, was the challenge who can ask their mate to do a guest post on the other person's blog first? Because that technically isn't a challenge at all... Or is it to see what mate does the better guest post?

    Whatever the challenge is I won't back down. No I won't back down.

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on...