Thursday, February 26, 2009

Best Day Ever

When I woke up this morning, I never would have guessed that today, February 26th, 2009 would be the greatest day ever. I've returned from two ego-boosting job interviews AND found a cache of Clamato at one of the grocery stores.


What did I do to deserve this bounty of goodness before noon?

I'm about to make myself a delectable double caesar. Yes, it's 12:30 but I've had a really productive day. Since you've listened to me whine about Clamato withdrawal the past weeks, it's only fair to share with my glory with you....
Ohhhhh God I'm happy.

I have no other plans but to lie here and drink delicious, delicious caesars all afternoon. I hope you can be happy for me. I'd be happy for you.

5 comments:

  1. Mere...do you still want me to bring the clamato? i don't mind....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Thanks Anny, I should be fine. You don't have to lug that junk across the ocean anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok! well if the cache runs out, let me know before wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this picture makes me very happy! it's making me very thirsty tho..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!


    my site weight loss exercises

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on...