Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You're not impressing me, Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson has covered Jeff Buckley's song "Last Goodbye" for the He's Just Not That Into You soundtrack.

That sentence is all kinds of wrong.

Click here and listen for yourself. Now, please listen to the original. Everything's going to be okay.

I must give Ms. Johansson her due for excellent taste in musical artists. Her first album, composed entirely of Tom Waits covers, is fucking wicked...in theory. According to some, the record is actually pretty good. I decided it sucked before it came out and never bothered to listen.
So I can appreciate her ideas, but man, this girl gives herself way too much credit. Jeff Buckley is arguably one of the greatest singers of our time, with a crazy range and vocal emotion that makes me want to off myself (in a good way). And Scarlett presents to us, on a chick flick soundtrack no less, this tepid trip to snoozeville. I could do without.

Go back and look at her boobs already, I know you want to.

10 comments:

  1. She sings too? She must be some kind of mythical goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful issues altogether, you just received a brand
    new reader. What could you suggest about your put up
    that you just made some days in the past?
    Any positive?

    my page NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.


    Here is my site: Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in favor of his web
    site, for the reason that here every material is quality based material.


    My web page; Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!


    Also visit my blog post; Nike Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for any other great post. Where else could anybody
    get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.

    Here is my web-site; Tory Burch Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a really well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return
    to read extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post.
    I will certainly comeback.

    my weblog Boutique Guess ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    My blog post :: Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right here is the perfect website for anybody who hopes
    to find out about this topic. You know so much its almost
    hard to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for ages.

    Wonderful stuff, just great!

    my homepage Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going
    to convey her.

    Also visit my site Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Ramble on...