Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inception

OooOoh...Inception. Sounds dirty.

This is my first post on my second blog. I created another site two years ago but abandoned it after deciding my online persona was boring and haven't been back since. There was just too much fluff. I believe in upholding the sanctity of the Interwebs, where only the most brilliant minds and prolific writers come to play. Hah.
I'm going to give this another shot, mainly because I recently moved to Doha, Qatar and have the time to be a geek for once, but also because I have a talent for finding obscure, hilarious and unsettling things online. These gems are meant to be shared and I'm happy to do just that here.
Like the Tracey Ullman Show's Simpsons, Hack the Bone should have a rough beginning with hints of potential. The site's name is stolen from the excellent Simpsons episode where Lisa and Bart join a hockey team. I'm a fan of the underrated Lisa, and her righteous performance in goal brings the LOLs.
"Milhouse, knock him down if he's in your way! Jimbo, Jimbo, go for the face!
Ralph Wiggum lost his shin guard! Hack the bone! Hack the bone!"

I loves me a competitive, angry brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramble on...